måndag 26 december 2016

From the train

Hello readers! Sorry, I became a bit unactive during Christmas, but I've been doing nothing, just spending time with my family. Yesterday I did take the train to Gothenburg and did some shopping with one of my friends. I didn't get much in the end, we didn't stay long either because we were both recovering from a cold and felt a little tired. But I did buy a book, this years winner of the Swedish book prize Augustpriset.

On the way home the train kept stopping every so often, because there was a problem with the signals, so I took some photos from the window with my phone. Because it's with my phone the photos don't have that great quality, but I think it's okey anyway.

Lastly I wish all of you (a bit late) happy holidays!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar