fredag 22 maj 2015

Q&A

Good evening! I was very prepared to go outside and I had made a bit of a plan of the things I wanted to take some photos of... and it's been raining and really windy the whole day. It made me really disappointed that the weather is so bad today. A requested post since I don't know how long is to do a Q&A so I decided to take the opportunity to do it today. If you have any other questions feel free to leave them in the comments or just send me a mail! :)

Is your hair naturally curly?
Yes it is! :)

What curling iron do you use?
None.

Why did you stop book Sunday?
I just didn't feel like my reviews where good enough. Maybe I will try and do something similar in the future but I don't feel qualified enough at the moment.

How tall are you?
162cm or 5'2"

What camera do you use? Manual or automatic mode?
I use a Nikon D3100 and I prefer manual.

Favourite book?
The Picture of Dorian Gray.

How many cats do you really have?
Haha, it's three cats totally, Maja, Tigra and Sessan.

Have you ever dropped your camera?
Nope and I hope I never drop it either.

You speak other languages?
Yes I also speak Swedish.

What book are you reading right now?
I just got this book from the library. It's called Två sekunder i Byron Hemmings liv (directly translated to: two seconds in Byron Hemmings life). In English it's called Perfect and written by Rachel Joyce.


Can you please post a selfie?
It seems like a lot of people really wanted me to post a selfie so I guess I could do that... just because you ask so nicely ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar