söndag 22 november 2015

Morning frost

Hello everybody! This weekend, starting from Friday, has been cold with the first temperatures below zero for this winter. Because of that it's been frost every morning. Yesterday I was up pretty early, early enough to be able to get some photos of the frost at least. I did the editing of some photos yesterday but then I totally disappeared into the book I'm currently reading and forgot about posting.

Today I've been with a friend and I didn't wake up as early, but here I am, posting about the morning frost. Hopefully it will be a little bit more frost some other day, so that I can get more photos. Or maybe it would even snow a little? I don't think it will come any snow soon, maybe in late December or January but I wish it would.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar