måndag 15 februari 2016

Valentine's day cupcakes!

Hi readers! I know, valentine's day was yesterday and I haven't blogged in about a week. It was because of my birthday I didn't blog, I totally forgot about the blog during last week. And I was going to post this yesterday but the lighting was so bad that I couldn't get any good photos at all. So I waited one day instead and decided to post the valentine's day cupcakes together with the cupcakes from my birthday.

All of these cupcakes are mini-cupcakes. The pink cased cupcake has a vanilla muffin with raspberries and pink cream cheese frosting. The blue cased cupcake has a vanilla muffin and white cream cheese frosting. And last but not least: the green cased cupcake has a chocolate muffin and Nutella frosting.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar