torsdag 10 mars 2016

Easy noodle soup

Hello readers! Today in school we made a very easy noodle soup and I really liked it. I took a couple of photos (with my phone and not my camera this time) and decided to share the recipe with you. And yes, I decided to post today because I couldn't post anything on Tuesday. The soup is really great and you can change the spices and vegetables for your own liking, this is just the recipe I followed when we made it.

Ingredients

½ red pepper (or yellow/green if you prefer that)
1 carrot
20g of leek
120g noodles
250g chicken breast
salt
pepper
cayenne pepper
1 chicken stock cube
5 cups of water
1 teaspoon of butter

How to do it

1. Slice the pepper, carrot, leek and chicken breast.
2. Heat up a casserole or pot and melt the butter until it's starting to turn golden.
3. Add the sliced vegetables and chicken to the pot and fry them lightly.
4. Add the water and chicken stock cube and bring the water to a simmer.
5. Simmer for around 5 minutes.
6. Add two pinch salt, four pinches of pepper and one pinch cayenne pepper (and other spices too if you would like).
7. Taste and add more of something if you would like that.
8. It's ready to eat!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar