söndag 6 mars 2016

Some photos of Sessan

Hi readers! I almost forget about posting - that's why this is up so late - but I remembered in the very last minute before turning my computer off. Today I didn't do anything at all except read (currently reading Sorrows of an American by Siri Hustvedt, review is coming soon!) and then take a long bath just to realize that something was wrong with the drain so all of the water basically just flooded the floor. So I didn't take any photos for today's post but I had something else planed instead so it didn't matter. I saved some photos of Sessan that I've taken just randomly when she looked cute of when she interfered with me whilst I was busy taking photos of other things.

She is always interested when I take photos and it's really fun. Maja and Tigra don't like the camera that much and don't seem to be interested in it at all. That makes social little Sessan perfect for photographing since she doesn't run away but is instead curious of what I am doing.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar