fredag 18 mars 2016

Purpule pansies

Hi everyone! The weather has been very good the last few days and it really feels like the beginning of spring. So I decided that the best thing would be to post these photos of purple pansies. Today the weather, unfortunately, was cold and windy compared to the other days, but the day itself is getting longer and that is very nice. It's not dark when you get up and dark when you come home anymore, as it is during autumn and winter. That makes a great difference. So I thought it would be a good time to post these photos today.

Hopefully we won't get any more snow so I won't have to post any winter-like photos until much later this year. I also hope you enjoyed my review, I have more coming up. My goal is to be able to post a review every other week.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar