tisdag 8 december 2015

Autumn weather in December

Hi everybody! I know that the photos might not be great or super interesting right now, but it's nothing fun outside - or inside - since everything is so grey and boring. Cloudy, rainy and windy. Nothing else. I go outside and around the house, looking for things but the lighting is so bad after 3PM and I'm not even home for school at that time. Not even the cats like it outside, they are inside all day and sleep, eat and play with each other. It's only Tigra that still spend most of her days outside.

I've finally finished a book, it was so long since last time I did that! A review is coming up this weekend hopefully, they take some time to write. I don't want to just throw some words together and call it a review, because then that whole post is going to be pointless.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar