söndag 13 december 2015

Fudge!

Hi readers! Some of you might remember a post I made last December, it's called Christmas treats and in that post I show you photos of toffee, chocolate fudge and fudge rolled in mixed nuts. I absolutley love fudge, toffee and other Christmas candy, so of course I made fudge this year too.

I took quite a few photos of the fudge, but upon selecting the photos I wanted to post I realized that all photos looked the same. All of the photos were taken from the same angle. Because of that, it's only one of those photos today. The fudge in the photo is the one that is rolled in nuts, this year it's chopped almonds. But I did link to last years post, so go and check that one out too! And don't forget to click on the photos to see a bigger version of them.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar