lördag 31 oktober 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hello readers! I have really forgot that I might should have shoot some Halloween photos for today. I have to say that I've been feeling a bit sick the last couple of days and I haven't really thought much about Halloween at all. But for tomorrow I'm diffidently going to take some photos, even if it's just a few. I don't want to miss out on the Halloween posting, especially since I didn't write anything last year.

School starts again on Monday but since I've not exactly blogged loads just because I wasn't in school this week, I don't think you will notice any difference. I'm probably going to be very inactive when it's starting to get closer to December and all those tests and so on, but that is not until some months later.

So since I forgot about taking any Halloween photos I will just post this photo of the sunset that I took not long ago. It was today some time between four and five, it's a decent sunset. Not at all as beautiful as the one's during summer or anything like that, but I guess it's better than nothing.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar