lördag 21 maj 2016

Countryside

Hello readers! Yes, I know it was over a week ago since I wrote anything but I really didn't have anything to post and everything just felt a bit too much. I had three of the more important tests this past week and I've just been tired and the weather has been grey. But today I and a friend went and took our little inflatable boat to a nearby lake. Things didn't end great, I fell in the water thrice and it was cold and horrible. But I did take some photos during the way home.

I can't say these are the best photos ever taken, because it's really hard to get the focus right when you are inside a car. And at the same time you can't just stop every five seconds either, so I just took these ones when the car was moving. Still, I don't think they don't look too bad.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar