måndag 23 maj 2016

Photos from the lake

Hi everybody! In my last post I wrote a little about how I fell into the water of a lake when trying to row an inflatable boat with my friend. Last post was about the photos I took on our way home again, but I also have some photos that I took while we were there. None of them are of me falling into the water though, I will have to disappoint you if you were hoping for that. But I'm actually really happy with these photos.

It's nice to get out and take some landscape photos sometimes, especially this day since the weather was perfect. It was a little bit cloudy, but as I've said previously that really don't matter when you are taking photos, it's actually to prefer since direct sunlight gets a bit to sharp. Or at least that is my opinion about photo-weather.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's photos!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar