torsdag 5 maj 2016

Spring sunset

Hi readers! I blogged more than usually this week, and I'm happy you enjoyed my extra post, the feedback was good. This week I've also got some people asking for another book review, and I'm sorry it's taking so long but it is going to happen. I'm just not done with the book quite yet. It's because it's getting close to the end of school - so now is the time for tests, test and tests - but also because I simply cannot read that fast because I'm not at all used to reading French books like this. So yes, it is coming, but I can't say exactly when right now.

That is pretty much everything I have to say today. The photo just happens to be a photo of today's sunset. It almost felt like summer today, and the thing I like the best with summer is probably the beautiful sunsets.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar