söndag 7 juni 2015

Fresh strawberry pastry

Hello readers! I'm so bad at weekend blogging, I'm sorry! Not much have happened, I've mostly just been home and read some good books, had many good cups of tea, spent hours on instagram and yesterday I was of to the stable to do some horse back riding. I'm really going to try and make a post this Wednesday but if it doesn't come up it's because it's my last day of school and it was probably late when I got back home. These days are going to be a bit busy but I'm going to do my best to keep up with blogging this week because after that it's summer.

In today's post the photos are from the cute strawberry pastry my mum did. As you can tell the pastry is topped with strawberries and whipped cream. Under the topping is a sliced Swiss roll filled with chocolate and whipped cream. The taste is very fresh, not that heavy sweet taste you sometimes can get. I really like it! :)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar