tisdag 11 augusti 2015

Boat trip in Stockholm - 2

Hello readers! As promised, here is the rest of the photos from yesterday. I think it's very summery photos for some reason. It's not a lot of green or anything, the sky is cloudy and it wasn't very warm when I took these photos. Still, I really feel like it's summer all over these ones. I also thought twice about if I should have that one with the seagull or not. It ended up here in the end because I think it was a bit cute.

Nobody has complained about the new theme - not yet at least - and I must say that I personally really like it. It feels very clean and that was the look I was going for, I don't want the design or header to distract you readers from my photos. I feel like the photos really get more noticeable now, especially in the phone version.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar