söndag 23 augusti 2015

Weekend walk

Hello everybody! I hope all of you have had a nice weekend, mine has been very good. The weather has been warm with a slight wind. I and a friend went for a walk in the heat and I brought my camera. These photos turned out good I think. A lot of the photos I took turned out overexposed because of the strong sunlight. I think the photos that actually turned out good was very good so it's a few good ones this time.

I know I didn't post anything yesterday but I thought of it, it just never happened. At noon I was in the stable, then I got home and accidentally fell asleep (oops!) until dinner. After dinner I read a bit and then I watched Homeland and went to bed. Everything would probably been better if I hadn't fell asleep, so I'm going to say that was the reason I didn't post yesterday.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar