onsdag 5 augusti 2015

Clouds

Hi there! I enjoyed doing the post Rain and nobody complained so I decided to do another one called clouds today. All photos where taken at the same time and I didn't walk very far, I just turned in different directions in order to get a good photo. The tricky part was to not just get a white, overexposed mass on something blue. It was sunny outside but I think it's going to be rain because the clouds looked very dark further away.

Someone also said I often talk about previous posts but never link them or anything, hehe. I know I do but I never thought anyone would click the link anyway. But since it's requested I'm going to try and do that from now on. Maybe (and probably) I forget sometimes but I'll really try and link the posts I'm talking about!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar