söndag 6 september 2015

The countryside - 2

Hi readers! As I said yesterday it's time for more photos from the countryside. I made this post a while back ago in the end of august. Here is the first post in case you want to see it again or maybe you missed it the first time. Just like last time I like these photos, but it really makes me annoyed that when I saved the photos they lost a bit of their sharpness and the little details turned out blurry. It happened with the photos in the first post too, but I didn't realize that then.

I hope this editing problem isn't going to happen again, I'm not sure what caused it but I don't want it to happen again. The version I saved for instagram didn't turn out blurred so I really have no idea what is going on.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar