onsdag 20 januari 2016

Even more snow!

Hi readers! The snow is still here, it's probably come to stay for a while now and I think it's very nice. Snow makes everything prettier and it's a bit easier to take photos since there are motives everywhere. It's not very cold either, so I definitely enjoy the weather right now. I'm also very proud over the fact that I haven't forgot to blog in a while now. Almost all of January has been full of posts. And hopefully I'll keep it that way.

Today's photos are a bit similar to the one's in the last post, but I think they feel similar because of the snow to. I have retaken some photos of the old motives again in a new angle and a bit differently, so you might recognize some photos. So, I really hope you enjoy these photos!







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar