tisdag 26 juli 2016

Another attempt with the roses

Hello readers! In the very beginning of this month I made a post with some more pink roses but the focus was not that great because it was a little windy that day so the roses moved a bit in the wind. Usually that is not a problem, I can just hold the branch or flower with my hand, but since these are roses I didn't want to because they have thorns. So those photos did not turn out perfect, but I really wanted to get some good photos of those roses.

Yesterday I decided I would try again since the roses are still blooming and there was no wind. This time the photos turned out sharp and good, like they are supposed to be. I did however change the settings a little bit between photos and you can see that there is a change of color in the photos, but I think it was alright.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar