torsdag 16 juni 2016

Fast and easy bread

Hello readers! Today I wanted to share with you a bread recipe. I'm usually just putting sweets and things like that in the Eat and recipes category, except for that one noodle soup I did one time. But today I'm going to share a fast and very easy bread. I've done these breads quite a few times now, I started of doing them from a kind of base recipe I found on the internet, but then I've eventually changed it, and it's now my own recipe down below.

For gluten free bread, use gluten free flour. For more of a wholemeal bread, change part/all plain flour to whole wheat flour and use a little less water.
16 small breads
Ingredients
35g butter
350g water (3,5dl)
50g fresh yeast or 12g dried yeast
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
510g plain flour (8,5dl)

How to do it:
1. Melt the butter. Then add the water to the melted butter and heat/cool until the mixture is 37°C (98,6°F), then add it to a big bowl. Crumble the yeast into the same bowl. Stir until the yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add in the salt, sugar and olive oil and a little bit of the flour. Stir everything together and keep adding in the flour until you can knead the dough without it sticking too much to your hands. (You probably won't need all of the flour!)
3. Knead the dough for 5min, then let it rise for another 5min.
4. Divide the dough into 16 pieces and roll them to buns. Put the buns on a baking tray with nonstick baking paper on cover them.
5. Turn on the oven to 250°C (482°F).
6. Let the buns rise for 15min while the oven heats up.
7. Put the bread in the middle of the oven for 7min.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar