onsdag 8 juli 2015

New dawn photos

Hello readers! Today's photos where much better than the garden photos because it's been raining a lot today so there's no spiders, just snails but that doesn't bother me very much. The lighting was good today, it's always best on cloudy days in my opinion, and I took my time and tried different angles and so on. I'm quite happy with a lot of my photos from today so it's a bit more photos today than usually but I doubt it's a bad thing.

I also finally took a good profile photo. The one I had previously was just something I took in the mirror and I didn't even take down my hair. This one is a bit better, brighter and you see me better. I also wrote a new profile that I put up (you can see it to your left) and that went pretty good I believe.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar