torsdag 30 juli 2015

Lilac and green

Hello there! I've made a lot of posts with lilac flowers lately, and the trend continues I guess because here is another post with lilac flowers again. Today I decided to take some photos before I put on my lenses and that was a good idea because I think todays photos turned out good. It wasn't too rainy today, or it was raining a lot when I woke up but it gradually got better during the day. Some clods where still left so I didn't have to fight the annoying direct sunlight that always gives me overexposed photos :)

I also threw in a photo of some moss because I didn't really know what to do with that photo but I still liked it enough that I wanted to do something with it. It also gave me the opportunity to name the post something better than just "Lilac flowers","Purple flowers", "More flowers" or "Lilac again".




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar