söndag 5 juli 2015

Vintage garden photos

Hi there! Today I made it outside again, it's been around 25-35°C this whole week and I'm just sick off the heat. It's so warm compared to what I'm used to. I know my readers from Asia probably have it like this everyday and it's just horrible. When it gets 30°C or more I just feel so unmotivated to do anything except for laying in bed with my fan on high waiting for nighttime then it's a bit less hot but still too hot.

I didn't come downstairs until dinner and it was around 9PM when I shoot these photos. No spiders crawling over my feet this time, but could still see them and I didn't like it. To be honest I was scared and I couldn't stand still to get the photos in focus so I ended up with a lot of blurry photos after this. Then I tried to edit a bit differently and I think it ended up looking a bit vintage. Did it? I'm not sure but maybe a little bit? I hope you enjoy it (vintage or not) and don't melt in the heat! :)





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar